Thursday, March 13, 2008

BNI networking

So we're in the BNI sunrise chapter here in Lincoln. We meet every Thursday at 7am, for networking and breakfast. It's a good group, let me know if you'd like to visit some time. Today I passed around my ipod showing the 360 photos we did of The Grand Manse, everybody got a kick out of it.
I'm looking at getting an ipod touch but I don't know if it will display the photos in a way that makes them 360. On my 30gb video ipod i can use the scroll wheel to go thru them really fast and it gives the appearance of a qtvr. With the ipod touch you just use your finger to flip thru them, but it's much slower and it gives them motion, which I don't want for the 360. I just need to get my hands on an ipod touch to try it out.

1 comment:

Todd Jensen said...

Come on down, we have one you could look at.